Racism, minority, poverty line, liberals, progressive are ill defined misleading manipulative terms. Their definitions obfuscate, confuse, mislead on purpose.
PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT
- Developing country:
presupposes that country will develop. Honestl,y we only know that it is an underdeveloped country. It is wishful thinking, and Leftist dogma that it will ever develop.
suggests that leftist policies are progress. They could as well be disasters, not progress.
- Poor, poverty line.
People living in “poverty” in the USA or central Europe are very rich. They earn far above good salaries in third world standards. Their standard of living in terms of technological gadgets and health care is incomparably higher than middle class in most countries. The concept of “Relative poverty” causes this confusion, because it is very different from absolute poverty and the International Poverty Line.
- A person can be poor in a relative term but not in absolute term as the person might be able to meet its basic needs, but it is not able however to enjoy the same standards of living as other people in the same economy are enjoying] Relative poverty is thus a form of social exclusion that can for example effect peoples access to decent housing, education or job opportunities[Wikipedia]
- Developing country:
Minority is a deceptive word. Minority means Non-White because 10.6% Whites in Detroit, 8.9% Whites in South Africa, 11.5% Whites in world population do not qualify as minorities (majority-minority). But 51.9% women are a minority group. Thus Minority means Non-White.
- “Racial justice”: presupposes there is injustice. Excludes possibility that the alleged differences in outcome are due to racial differences. Certainly distracts from any possibility that there might be injustice towards non-minority whites who are denied jobs and college admissions in favor of lower qualified “minorities”. Claims that that pro-minority bias and anti-white racism are justice. Disadvantage for whites in college and job admission are “racial justice”
- Social justice
- hate speech
- Liberal. The classic meaning of “liberal” does NOT describe the behavior of the politically correct illiberal Left. “Liberal” does connote:
- Civil rights: according to the constitution, civil rights were not rights. And it fails to mention that it takes away constitutional rights of freedom of assembly from whites. Furthermore, civil rights were, ad hoc, enlarged from rights for Blacks to rights for more and more minorities
- More at Wordnik from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.