Subverting institutions away from their purposes and bylaws, is dishonest, insincere. Becoming a judge, sworn to uphold the law, and then re-interpreting the constitution, usurp legislative and executive power, these are dirty tricks. So is indoctrination of pupils at government schools and college with distorted information. Starting “free speech” social media and then converting them into dens of censorship1. The most successful dirty trick is the #PCGagOrder, that orders media, police, all, to strongly bias reporting in favor of “minorities”, to avoid stirring up “prejudices2” is an example of Robert Conquest’s law (all organizations will become leftist)
Courts, judges, the democratic party, schools, Universities lost their former purposes. Disrespecting customs, regulations, and laws, judges interfere3 in Trump’s external politics, the leftist deep state officials sees their purpose in blocking the duly elected president Trump’s legitimate policies, Universities enforce leftist speech codes.
how a society could be subverted without recourse to arms. By co-opting society’s chief institutions—schools, universities, courts, corporations, media and political parties—dedicated leftists could effect revolutionary change. [Source: The Long March through American institutions continues]
Also subvert police, army, book stores, social media, movie industry4!
- Dishonesty #1:This deceptive, sneaky, dishonest power grab works because the non-leftist citizens have a naïve belief in honesty and fair play.
- Dishonesty #2: dishonest terminology does not call things by their name ßßß. “Prejudice”, “social justice”, “affirmative action”, Color Blindness, the new Racism, “racism”, “hate speech”, “minority”,
- Dishonesty #3: Leftists themselves, are misinformed and brainwashed. Leftists are victims of their own biased information policies and anti-scientific illogical attitudes6. Leftists falsely, believe they will create a futuristic paradise on earth. Anti-Racism is Love?’ good intentions, misguided: Driven by a beautiful, albeit factually false belief system, leftists want to improve the world, create a new, better, just society, with no inequalities
The long march has been largely successful.
It’s important to understand that the recent and sometimes violent protest marches in hundreds of American cities were made possible by a larger, and more destructive march through American society that began decades ago. [Source: The Long March through American institutions continues]
The “Long March through the Institutions” is a phrase coined by Italian communist Antonio Gramsci (1891-1937) to describe how a society could be subverted without recourse to arms. By co-opting society’s chief institutions—schools, universities, courts, corporations, media and political parties—dedicated leftists could effect revolutionary change.
For a long time, cultural critics have spoken and written about the “Long March” in the future tense—as something that could happen if we’re not careful. But it may be time now to acknowledge that the leftist takeover of American institutions is well underway. In some segments of our culture it has, to all intents and purposes, already been accomplished.
In many ways, the current protests, riots, and takeover of city blocks merely reflects the largely successful takeover of social and political institutions over the last several decades. What is especially telling is the response of various “responsible” authorities to demands for abolishing the police, abolishing the courts, and abolishing prisons. The Mayor of Seattle opined that the takeover of part of her city was a “patriotic” act that could lead to a “summer of love.” And in the midst of looting and burning, the Mayor of New York invoked John Lennon’s song “Imagine,” and wondered aloud why we couldn’t have a world with less restrictions. At about the same time, the Minneapolis City Council was actually proposing that the police force be dismantled.[…][Source: The Long March through American institutions continues]
How much of our cultural geography have leftists gobbled up? It seems safe to say that the left already controls America’s educational establishment. Since the protests began, two university professors and one Catholic high school teacher have been fired for criticizing the radical Marxist group, Black Lives Matter.[…]
How about the media? The left has not captured all the media posts. There is still Fox News and a number of conservative websites and podcasts. By and large, though, the news media is dominated by left-liberal types who see it as their duty to take up where the schools and universities leave off. [Continue at: The Long March through American institutions continues]
Saul Alinsky, the idol of the Left, including Obama and Hillary Clinton8, outlines the no holds barred dirty fighting methods
Many liberals, during our attack on the then-school superintendent, were pointing out that after all he wasn’t a 100 per cent devil, he was a regular churchgoer, he was a good family man, and he was generous in his contributions to charity. Can you imagine in the arena of conflict charging that so-and-so is a racist bastard and then diluting the impact of the attack with qualifying remarks such as “He is a good churchgoing man, generous to charity, and a good husband”? This becomes political idiocy. [Alinsky, Saul. Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals (p. 134). Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.]
Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins—or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom—Lucifer. —SAUL ALINSKY [Alinsky, Saul. Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals . Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.]
This #PCGagOrder is enforced by Hate speech laws, and social media. “We also don’t allow any content that encourages hatred of another person or group
- Prejudice is correct, mostly:
Research on Stereotype accuracy shows that prejudice is frequently correct, and that humans evolved to be good intuitive statisticians
- Scientific Honesty & integrity compromised by PC Antiracist dogma
Truthfulness in science should be an iron law, not a vague aspiration. One’s personal faith must not interfere with the pursuit of truth;
- Prejudice is correct, mostly:
And a number of legal challenges to the proposed freeze on federal regulations were being discussed. All of which was presaged by the Washington Star directly after the election:
“Noting the three recent appointments of well-known liberal activists to the U.S. Court of Appeals
“The courts now loom as the most congenial branch of the federal government. We may have to return to litigation to take advantage of this asset.”
It is important to realize what is going on here. One faction in American politics—whether or not it represents “the public interest”—has lost an election. Its policies may be reversed. It proposes to prevent that by appealing to the courts. It trusts the courts not because of the law but because of the judges. They are members of the same faction.
SUPREME IRONY | The court of last resort, Harper’s, October 1981
Hollywood movies invert reality (social engineering):
Computer nerds are black, street criminals are blonde whites , and women fight as good as the strongest men. Black heroes have blonde trophy partners,
- The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.
- Postmodernism: Denial of Facts and of Objective Reality is Insincere – Post-modernism is a nice theoretical mind game. >>“alarming postmodern implications, that is, that the truth is based not on agreed upon facts and evidence, but is contingent on narrative and… …
- NYT and AP Stylebook Dishonest! “White Kills Black” is Fit to Print – US media codes (AP Stylebook and NYT ) feign color blindness. The truth is: media strongly emphasize the race of alleged white perpetrators and minority victims. >US media clearly obey… …
- More Restriction of TRUE SPEECH.
- Ignorance vs. dishonesty: hard to discern – False statements may be based on honestly held false beliefs, or may be intentional deception (with the good intention to “avoid prejudice”). Freudian unconscious& denial, self deception can mix and…
- #PCGagOrder: Everyone must conceal any negative “minority” performance, to avoid stirring up prejudices. – The very specific gag orders of media stylebook ethics are unchallenged; thus lead down a slippery slope to expand and generalize From: “it is not permissible to refer to the suspect‘s religious, ethnic… …
- Scientific method: Empirical testing of hypotheses. Natural scientists, mathematicians, and honest social scientists are in agreement on the methodological foundations of scientific inquiry. This includes issues like hypothesis testing, data collection and interpretation, sampling, understanding statistics, bell curves, Correlation is not causation, experimental design, correlations, quasi-experiments,
- Free speech is already dead in Europe
- Why Hillary’s Alinsky Letters Matter
- Saul Alinsky, A Gift From America? | The American Conservative: You’ve probably heard about Rules For Radicals, given that both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were influenced by it. But you probably …
- The Alinsky Administration | National Review
- Alinsky’s Rules for Obama’s Iran Strategy