I believe truth should be an absolute defense, as it is in libel law. Laotians do have disproportionately high welfare rates etc. And I said “tragically.” didn’t I?
Writes Peter Brimelow, quoted by James Fulford. Both are professional authors and journalists. Journalistic ethics codes and style books render true facts taboo, #TrueSpeech forbidden, due to the racism exception to civilized and honest behavior. Black US soldiers’ crimes were the reason for PresseKodex12.1, the German media gag order that makes it “not permissible to refer to the suspects’ … minority membership”. Peter Brimelow, though shalt not stir up prejudices against Laotioans.
Forbidden to say anything negative about minorities, to avoid stirring up prejudices
- August 11, 1946: The [New York] Times introduced an editorial change announcing they will no longer refer to the race of persons suspected of a crime unless race is relevant to the story.
- The racial reference should be removed when the individual is apprehended or found. [Associated Press. The Associated Press Stylebook 2015 (p. 225). Basic Books. Kindle Edition.] cited in Media Speech Codes #1: USA, Canada, Germany1
62 years of systematic mandatory2 omission of true information. Thou shalt not tell the whole truth, like “Black man robbed, assaulted, raped”. We believe the NYT to be insincere, we don’t believe the NYT was concerned with hiding the race of white Christian crime suspects.
Germans, with more honesty, clarify that it is not permissible to refer to the race of “minority” criminals
REPORTS ON CRIMES When reporting crimes, it is not permissible to refer to the suspect‘s religious, ethnic or other minority membership unless this information can be justified as being relevant to the readers‘ understanding of the incident. In particular, it must be borne in mind that such references could stir up prejudices against minorities. [GUIDELINE 12.1. by the German Press Council 3]
There are several elements to the repression of true speech. We mark with different colors
- recommendation not to refer to suspect’s religious, ethnic, … membership
- mandatory prohibition, more than a recommendation: “not permissible”, “must avoid”, “shall not publish”, “we will not”
- unequal treatment depending on skin color and ethnicity: anti-white racism true speech restrictions selectively to favor “minority” criminals
- not to stir up “prejudice” nor to stereotype as justification.
Prejudice is correct, mostly: Research on Stereotype accuracy shows that prejudice is frequently correct, and that humans evolved to be good intuitive statisticians. Such sacrilege would in itself violate the media code a and stir up prejudice.
- NYT and AP Stylebook Dishonest! “White Kills Black” is Fit to Print
The very specific gag orders of media codes are unchallenged; thus lead down a slippery slope to expand and generalize over all minority embarrassment (like Brimelow’s “Laotion welfare rates” above). Hate speech laws gag police, teachers, and social media users. Widespread outrage about socially accepted lies and repression is sorely lacking.
It is not permissible to tell the whole truth. Journalists, police, teachers, every citizen, all are REQUIRED TO LIE: because the WHOLE TRUTH “stirs up prejudices4 against minorities”. For over half a century, we have eagerly embraced this gag order. “Black kills White” must not be uttered. The AP Stylebook even requires Media to remove true facts about ethnicity of a criminal, as soon as the suspect gets apprehended.5
Over 50 years of universally accepted gag orders
Media code gag orders are accepted by wide bipartisan consensus. Restrictions to #TrueSpeech are not subject to opposition. Even right winger Richard Nixon wanted to repress the truth about lower Black IQ. The entire Western world has been subjected to half a century of restriction to #TrueSpeech and information blackout.
The very specific gag orders of media codes are unchallenged; thus lead down a slippery slope to expand and generalize
- From: “it is not permissible to refer to the suspect‘s religious, ethnic or other minority membership […] [to not] stir up prejudices against minorities”
- To: “Everyone must conceal any negative “minority” performances, to avoid stirring up prejudices.“
- Or short: “Say nothing negative about minorities“
Hate speech laws simply punish the sacrilege of saying negative things about minorities, Truth no defense in racism trials:
USA: Associated Press. The Associated Press Stylebook 2015
race Identification by race or ethnicity is pertinent: […]
—For suspects sought by the police or missing person cases using police or other credible, detailed descriptions. Such descriptions apply for all races. The racial reference should be removed when the individual is apprehended or found. [Associated Press. The Associated Press Stylebook 2015 (p. 225). Basic Books. Kindle Edition.]
- “Not Journalism, Googlism”—Kritarchy, The Lying Press, And Why Patriots Need Their Own Media. True, but raise awareness that media MUST lie, because of journalistic “ethics”, Peter Brimelow.
CopyLeft: this and other original content at sincerity.net may be freely reposted with due links/references.
[The New York Times: A Chronology: 1851-2006, Researched and Compiled by Bill Lucey, June 25, 2006] [cited in Hate Crimes, Real Crimes, And Relevance]
- it is self-inflicted censorship by the NYT, but certainly mandatory for their journalists
- German Press Code: Guidelines for journalistic work as recommended by the German Press Council
- Prejudice is correct, mostly: Research on Stereotype accuracy shows that prejudice is frequently correct, and that humans evolved to be good intuitive statisticians
- “For suspects sought by the police or missing person cases using police or other credible, detailed descriptions. Such descriptions apply for all races. The racial reference should be removed when the individual is apprehended or found.” [Associated Press. The Associated Press Stylebook 2015 (p. 225). Basic Books. Kindle Edition.]
1 thought on “Truth is no defense, Peter Brimelow, James Fulford!”
We should have open sanctuary basements to allow uncapped half-empty gasoline cans to be stored near the propane furnace with the pilot light running, and not judge the actions of all gasoline cans as being likely to explode because of a few bad apples. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just prejudiced based on the color of the can and just hates red cans…